Christmas recipes - 79 recipes
Find top-rated recipes for Christmas, reviewed and rated by passionate cooks and chefs.
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Christmas recipes
Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER.
This shortbread recipe has no frills - a great basic recipe!
Cut the top third off each berry and reserve
Rice Krispy Snow People
Melt the butter and marshmallows in a heat proof bowl in the microwave for about 60-90 seconds
Christmas fougasse bread
Place all the ingredients in a mixer except the butter
Magic Snowball Sparkles
Pre-heat the oven to 140°C / fan 120°C / Gas Mark 1 and put the oven racks in the centre of the oven if possible
Christmas Tree Pizzas
Sweat the onion and carrot in a pan with the olive oil for 5 minutes until soft
Kruidnoten (Kruidnoot) - easy ginger cookies
By mollisia, (Hand) One Day On A Plate
iit derives from Dutch. no idea what it means
Chocolate & Marzipan baubles
I always used to make these with my mum and nan at christmas time when I was little, and resurrected the recipe las...
Easy Christmas Shortbread Biscuits
A hassle-free shortbread biscuit recipe this Christmas
Christmas Pudding Buns
By Kate, Hippopotamousse
The night before you want to bake these 'Christmas pudding' buns combine the flour, yeast, sugar, salt and citrus z...
Similar Christmas recipe collections
More Christmas recipes
- Chocolate Log 2013 3.3/5 (130 Votes)
- Bread Sauce 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
- Vanilla Sea Salt 3.9/5 (68 Votes)
- Scallops on a bed of foie gras... 3.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Perfect Tea Biscuits: Shortbread... 3.7/5 (82 Votes)
- Festive Mini Mince Pie Pastries 3.2/5 (117 Votes)
- Magical Popping Candy Christmas Pud 3/5 (131 Votes)
- Fredericton Walnut Toffee 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Quail with dried fruit and mashed... 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Mince Pie Cake 2.7/5 (153 Votes)
- Melomakarona 3.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Gingerbread men 3.4/5 (97 Votes)