Vanilla Sea Salt
These great recipes in a Mason Jar are perfect gifts for Christmas!
- ½ cup sea salt
- 2 Vanilla pods split lengthwise and scraped (seeds reserved)
- Mason Jar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a large bowl, combine sea salt and vanilla seeds. Use the tips of your fingers to rub the vanilla seeds into the sea salt until they are thoroughly combined.
Spoon salt into individual jars, cover tightly, label, and store in a cool, dry place.
Onion Salt Paprika Salt
Chinese Five Spice Salt
Chili Flakes Salt Green/Black Pepper Salt
Mixed Herb Salt Rosemary Salt
All Spice Salt
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Kids Cake Pop Pops 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Chicken fajitas 3.4/5 (133 Votes)
- Fajitas 3.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Spicy wedges 4.2/5 (5 Votes)