Kinder Bueno Cake
The best Kinder Bueno cheesecake in 5 easy steps!
A perfect cake to impress at birthdays and special occasions. Honestly, who can resist a Kinder Bueno cake?
- 300g biscuits (digestive is best)
- 150g butter not margarine
- 350mls of fresh whipped cream
- 450g philadelphia cheese
- 150g icing sugar (sifted)
- 5 - 6 Kinder Bueno chocolate bars
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Melt the butter and crush the biscuits up in a large mixing bowl. Grease a round tin with a little sunflower oil.
Place your melted butter and bisucits mix into the bottom of the tin and pat it down until it's tightly compressed (I used a large serving spoon).
Whip up the Philadelphia cream cheese with an electric beater and in a seperate bowl, whip up the cream. Add the icing sugar to the whipped philadelphia and fold in the icing sugar into the whipped cream.
Next - the best part - melt the Kinder Bueno’s in a heatproof bowl, either in the microwave on a low setting, or in a heatproof bowl over a steaming pot of hot water. Pour your melted chocolate (still with crunchy wafers) into the cheesecake mixture of Philadelphia and whipped cream.
Pour it over the biscuit base and leave it in fridge to set for at least one hour.
Serve with chocolate sauce and enjoy your Kinder Bueno cheesecake!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (229 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Skittles Cheesecake 3.6/5 (175 Votes)
- How to make the perfect pizza dough 3.5/5 (142 Votes)
- How to make pefect American... 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Kids Kit-Kat Kinder Bueno Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cheesecake 3.4/5 (34 Votes)