- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 1/2 pint boiling water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix sugar, cornflour and milk powder with a small amount of cold water until smooth.
Pour on boiling water until volume is 1/2 pint. Stir and if necessary microwave in 30 second increments until done.
Add vanilla extract. (Add yellow food colouring if preferred).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (463 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (258 Votes)
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Sbrisolona 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Chestnut cream cheesecake 4.4/5 (56 Votes)