Chestnut cream cheesecake
By MiYa's Cupcakes du blog MiYa ou les Coquetteries gourmandes
- 250g biscuit
- 100g butter
- 500g Ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 120g thick crème fraîche
- 60g caster sugar
- 80g chestnut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs.
Melt the butter. Mix with the biscuit crumbs. Spread on the bottom of a cake tin covered with a circle of baking paper. Press a little of the crumbs against the sides of the tin at the bottom. Place the tin in the fridge for 30 minutes for the base to set.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C (Gas mark 4).
Mix the ricotta with the lightly beaten eggs, thick creme fraiche, sugar, chestnut cream and vanilla extract. Remove the tin from the fridge and pour this mix onto the biscuit base.
Bake for 45 minutes, turn the oven off, but leave the cheesecake in the cooling oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven, leave to cool at room temperature then refrigerate for 3 hours.
Now you can finally enjoy this amazing cheesecake!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (130 Votes)
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Sbrisolona 3.3/5 (148 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Risotto with green asparagus,... 4/5 (97 Votes)