No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 2 cups Oreo crumbs (from about 20 Oreos)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 8-oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo crumbs (from about 16 Oreos)
- 7-10 Oreos
- additional Oreo crumbs for the top
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine Oreo crumbs (for crust) with melted butter
Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
Add Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos and gently mix until well combined.
Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
Top with additional Oreo crumbs
Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.