A chocolate, biscuit and cheese snack that the whole family can enjoy.
- 1 Packet of Oreo Biscuits
- Cream Cheese
- Melted Chocolate (milk
- dark or white)
- (amounts used will vary depending on quantity making)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put the oreos and cream cheese in a blender and blend until smooth.
Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
Roll the mixture into small balls until the mix is all used up (approx 18).
Drop the oreo balls into the melted chocolate, cover all over and either lay them on a lined baking tray until the chocolate has set or push a lollipop stick into the oreo ball and use as a cake pop when hard.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- Oreo Ice Cream 3.3/5 (123 Votes)
- Caramel Crunch Shortbread 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipe: Babyface Cake Pops, rated... 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Cheesecake Pops 3.5/5 (37 Votes)