Cevapi Bosnian kebab
A tasty change to doner kebab
- 500g pork mince
- 500g lean ground beef
- 250g lean minced lamb
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1tsp dried allspice
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Place the onion and garlic in a food processor and blitz.
In a large bowl add the pork, beef, lamb, baking soda, black pepper, cayenne pepper, allspice and paprika.Add the pureed onion and garlic and mix well by hand.
Form into sausage shapes and place on a baking tray and cook in the oven at 190°C for 20 minutes.
Serve with flat breads, chopped raw onions, and sour cream.
Traditionally served with kajmak, this is difficult to find in England so I replace with sour cream.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Stuffed butternut squash 3.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Falafels 3.9/5 (100 Votes)
- Chicken fajitas 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Pauline's sherry burgers 3.4/5 (124 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.