Chicken and Veggie Kebabs
- 500g chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 peppers
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- olive oil for brushing
- 4 wooden skewers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Soak skewers in cold water.
Cut chicken in half inch cubes, place inside strainer and rinse, make sure chicken drains well.
Put chicken in large bowl and add the salt, pepper, soy sauce, orange juice and lemon juice.
Mix well and place in fridge for at least 2 hrs, no less.
Quarter, deseed and cut the peppers into bite-sized pieces.
Cut the onions into wedges.
Pre-heat the grill. Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
Grill for 10-12 mins, turning often, until the chicken is cooked through.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Pulled pork 3.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Cevapi Bosnian kebab 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Cheesy Jack BBQ Chicken 3.8/5 (110 Votes)
- BBQ'd Pineapple 3.8/5 (109 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
- Greek salad 3.7/5 (113 Votes)
- Doner Kebab 3.4/5 (125 Votes)