Veggie soya Lasagne
- 200 g soya mince
- 6 precooked lasagne sheets
- 1 small packet of grated cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 tube of tomato concentrate
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- herbes de provence
- 500 ml of milk
- 50 g butter
- 40 g flour
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Soak the soya mince in 2 litres of water for 30 mins. Drain and reserve.
Heat some olive oil in a saucepan. Add the finely chopped onion without browning. Add the tomato purée, soya mince and Provençal herbs. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Prepare the béchamel: In a saucepan melt the butter over low heat. Add flour to the saucepan, sprinkling gradually and stir gently for 2 mins. Add the cold milk, stirring until the sauce thickens. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (gas mark 6)
Making the lasagne: Butter the dish. Cover the bottom with bechamel sauce, place sheets of lasagne, then a layer of tomato sauce. And continue until the dish is full, making sure to keep a good layer of soya meat sauce and béchamel to finish. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake at 200 ° C, in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (76 Votes)