Vegetarian lasagne with spinach and goats cheese
By Christelle lorenzi
- 9 dry lasagne pasta sheets
- 1 tin of spinach (530g drained)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 125g ricotta
- 100g grated parmesan
- 1 log of goat cheese (200 g)
- 1/2 L of milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Drain the spinach. Put in a blender with the goats cheese (of which you remove the rind), chopped garlic, ricotta, salt and pepper. Blend into a smooth mixture.
Melt the butter, add flour and mix well over low heat. Add the milk and whisk over low heat until the mixture thickens. Add salt and pepper and a little grated nutmeg.
Making the lasagne:
Put a little bechamel white sauce in the bottom of the dish, cover with 3 lasagne sheets, then half the spinach. Cover with white sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan. Add 3 more lasagne sheets. And spinach, bechamel, parmesan. Finish with the remaining bechamel and sprinkle generously with Parmesan. Film and refrigerate for 1 hour (or overnight).
Heat the oven to 180 ° C. Bake for 40 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 3.8/5 (123 Votes)