Duo of panna cotta with feta cheese
By Carole ~ www.epicuriennes.com
- 250 ml of milk
- 150 ml single cream
- 150 g feta cheese
- 4 sheets of gelatine
- Espelette pepper jelly
- Black cherry jam
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour the milk and cream in a pan, heat until just warm. Take the feta (either diced or minced) and let it heat gently without boiling until the cheese has melted. Give a few pulses with a hand blender to homogenize everything. Salt and pepper.
Add the drained gelatine sheets, that you have previously softened in cold water. Blend.
Pour into small serving glasses and reserve in the fridge for a minimum of two hours.
When the panna cotta has set, you can cover it with a thin layer of Espelette pepper jelly for half of the glasses, and black cherry jam for the other half.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (141 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Feta and tomato omlette 3.3/5 (141 Votes)
- Gingerbread spice pancakes with... 4.2/5 (74 Votes)
- Chartreuse marshmallows 3.2/5 (157 Votes)