Panna cotta with white chocolate and strawberries
By Aux délices des gourmets
- 30 cl of strawberry coulis
- 2 sheets of gelatine
- (or 2x 1/2 tsp agar-agar)
- 20 cl of single cream
- 15 cl of milk
- 75g white chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place the strawberry coulis sauce in a saucepan with 6 tablespoons of water and bring to a boil. Add a sheet of gelatine previously soaked in cold water (or 1/2 a tsp of agar-agar) and boil for 2 minutes.
Pour the sauce into 4 glasses, kept half lying down, leaning against something so the coulis does not spill (so the strawberry sauce sets, making a diagonal surface in the glasses). Then chill so the sauce sets making a jelly.
In a saucepan, add the cream, milk, white chocolate and bring to a boil.
Add the second sheet of gelatine previously soaked in cold water (or 1/2 a tsp of agar-agar) and pour into glasses, now straight upright. You should have half the glass red, half white, with a diagonal line down the middle. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
Place a whole strawberry on top for decoration.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (178 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)