A delicious silky smooth blueberry and strawberries sauce topped with fresh, smooth vanilla ice cream and iced friuts
- What you need: 1x sainsburys basics sponge mix. 1x packet of iced berries. 1x tesco Cornish vanilla ice cream. A box of blue berries.1 box of strawberries. A juicer. 3 teaspoons of sugar. Eggs
- ( see sponge mix back of pack)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Take your sponge mix packet, unwrap and follow as told.
Once you have finished your sponge mix, it is ready to bake, so bake from 15-20 minutes.
Leave for 10 minutes to cool.
Once cool, start making the sauce for your cake.
Prepare the strawberries and blueberries, eg:- wash until clean. Pick up a handful of each strawberries and blueberries
Find the juicer you have prepared and start to juice, if this doesn't work, you can either chop your fruits or blend to make it a smoothy cake
Pour as much as needed on your cake until you believe it has enough.
Squirt a garnish of your choice such as chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce or even some adventurous banana sauce
Leave in the fridge for when you later want to eat some. This should keep for about 2- 3 days
* chocolate tastes better usually with this kind of mixture, if you want to use any other more adventurous fruits use any of the sauces such as banana or strawberry sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (220 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)