Chocolate cream verrines
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a suitable dish, break the chocolate into pieces. Add the milk and cream. Melt in the microwave. Using a whisk, blend together.
In a bowl, beat the yolks with the sugar without frothing and mix in gradually the melted chocolate. Pour into small glasses.
Place in the lower bowl of the steamer and cover with cling film. Steam cook the cream for 10 minutes.
Leave to cool at room temperature and put them in the fridge.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (257 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (120 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)