- 800 g small courgettes
- 150 g avocado
- ½ squeezed lemon
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 6 sprigs of dill
- 5 drops of Tabasco
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Clean and peel the courgettes, removing a strip of skin every 2 cm with a knife or peeler.
Cut them into pieces and place in a steamer with the dill and cook for 15 min. Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone and the skin. Place in a blender with the lemon juice.
Remove the dill, add the courgettes to the avocado, olive oil, salt, Tabasco and blend in short pulses to obtain a coarse, lumpy mixture. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve well chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.7/5 (160 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (186 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)