For a quick tasty and healthy snack while you're on the move.
- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 avocado
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Juice of half a lime
- salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Scoop out the avocado flesh into a bowl and lightly mash - leave it with some chunks.
Gently mix in the spring onions, tomatoes, garlic & lime juice.
Season to taste.
Great with some Ryvita for a quick healthy snack before a work out.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Warm cherry tomato and sweetcorn... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Fajitas 3.4/5 (128 Votes)