Banana Avocado Mash
Mash banana and avocado together for your little one!
4 - 6 months of age
- 1 Banana
- 1 Avocado
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel both the banana and the avocado. Toss them into the food processor. Blend until smooth. Serve!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.