Avocado Brownie Bites
These guilt-free fudgy and chocolatey brownie bites are made without butter!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 65g dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 90g caster sugar
- 60g dark brown sugar
- 60g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 60g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste/extract
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180°C
Skin, deseed and puree avocados.
Melt the dark chocolate.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs and sugars until the mixture is thick and sugar has dissolved.
Whisk in the salt, vanilla, cocoa powder and melted chocolate.
Add the avocado puree and mix well.
Sift the flour and fold it into the batter.
Pour into a lined 8 inch round or square tin, and bake for about 25 minutes.
Finally, let cool completely before cutting into small squares!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (455 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (142 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (135 Votes)