Pear and Avocado Puree
For babies between 6 - 9 months
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Pears
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and core the pears.
Peel the avocado, take out the pit.
Cut them both up, then toss them into the food processor until smooth. Serve!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.