Spicy chicken salad
Lisa's spicy chicken salad recipe
- *6 tbsp jalapeno jelly (Braswell's)
- *4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- *1 fresh jalapeno (optional)
- *Romain lettuce
- *cottage cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken in oven.
combine sauces and mix well over medium heat.
brush chicken with sauce and cook for an additional minute.
Put chicken and sauce over salad. (cottage cheese, Romain lettuce, cheese, and croutons).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Ebly wheat salad with chicken 3.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Malaysian Style Spicy Chicken 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.