crock pot terriyaki chicken
- chicken thighs
- terriyaki marinade
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place chicken thighs into crock pot. Pour entire bottle of terriyaki marinade onto chicken thighs. Add pineapple slices. cook on low for 5 to 6 hours (until chicken is cooked.)
Cook rice separate.
Add chicken, pineapple to rice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Marinade for meat 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
- BBQ'd Pineapple 3.8/5 (109 Votes)
- Italian Panfried Chicken 4.1/5 (68 Votes)
- Mini Grillled Lamb Ribs in... 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork and Beans 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.