- White pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 180mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil the potato and tomato.
Peel off the skin of potato and potato.
Cute all the ingredients into cubes.
Put all the ingredients into a pot of water and let it boil.
Toss in white pepper and salt when the water is boiled.
Cook for 2-3 hours.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (284 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)