Pollock curry Shepherd's pie
By Delphind , blog Ma cuisine gourmande
- 1 small pollock fillet (or 1/2 large fillet)
- 200 ml single cream
- (3% fat)
- 1 heaped tsp curry powder
- 500g carrots
- 500g of potatoes
- a little grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and chop the potatoes and carrots. Cook them separately, either by steaming or boiling then mash them with a fork. Reserve.
Steam cook the pollock, (or in water). Cool, then flake, removing the bones.
In a saucepan, heat the cream over low heat. Dissolve the curry powder and mix well. Reserve.
Prepare 4 serving glasses.
Start by placing a layer of flaked pollock in the bottom. Pour over with curry sauce (to coat the fish), at least 4 to 5 tablespoons.
Then place a layer of mashed carrots and mashed potatoes. Finish with a pinch of grated cheese.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)