Sweet Potato and Pea Falafel
with yogurt and herb sauce
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g peas
- 1.5 tsp ground coriander
- 1.5 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp parley
- 3 tbsp coriander
- 2 little gem lettuces
- 1 carrot
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 150 g yogurt
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 0.5 garlic clove
- 0.5 lemon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 200 C. Toss potato with oil, spread onto baking paper lined large baking tray. Season, roast 25 mins. Remove, set aside to cool.
Pulse peas, coriander, cumin, parsley and coriander. Add potato, pulse.
Shape mix to 16 golfball-sized patties, set on baking paper lined baking tray, bake 15-20 mins. Remove, cool for 5 mins, then lift off tray.
Combine yogurt and herb sauce ingredients in a bowl, season. Chill. Serve falafels in wraps with lettuce leaves, carrot and a drizzle of yogurt sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.