Chinese Shanghai Noodles
Quick & easy side dish
- 2 cups shredded cabbage (or Chinese cabbage)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 -2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce (to taste)
- 4 ounces sliced cooked chicken breasts (optional)
- 1 can bean sprouts
- drained (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
1. Cook pasta according to package direction & drain.
2. Heat oil and sesame oil in skillet.
3. Saute cabbage and green onion for about 5 minutes.
4. Add pasta and soy sauce (also chicken and/or bean sprouts if desired) and heat through.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (419 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (229 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.