A simple and tasty one pot recipe.
- 8 thick or 16 thin sausages
- can be plain or flavoured eg Lincoln or Cumberland
- 4 slices of bacon
- smoked preferably
- 2 x 425g cans of baked beans
- Dash of Worcestshire Sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius or 190 degrees celsius for fan ovens. Whilst the oven is heating, cut the sausages and bacon into small pieces, and place in an oven proof dish.
When the oven is heated, place the dish containing the sausages and bacon into the middle of the oven.
Let the sausages and bacon cook for 15 minutes until golden in colour. Remove from the oven, add the baked beans and a dash of Worcestshire Sauce. Gently mix together. Cover the dish with foil or a lid and return to the oven for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to stand for 1 minute. Serve with Jacket potatoes and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Beef stew 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Corned Beef Surprise 4.4/5 (70 Votes)