Bit of a kick
- Cheddar cheese
- Plain flour
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Mustard powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Steam or boil the cauliflower.
In a separate saucepan melt 50g butter. Spoon in the plain flour a tablespoon at a time until it starts forming a paste. Start stirring in the milk. Do not let it boil or dry out. Keep adding milk until you have a thick sauce consistency. Add grated cheese to your taste. Grind in black pepper. 1/4 tsp of English Mustard Powder and 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper. Pinch of Salt. Keep stirring.
Pour onto the cauliflower adding some grated cheese and grill for a few minutes until golden.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (404 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.