- chopped onions
- chopped garlic
- beaten egg
- parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Fry bacon and leave the remaining sauce in the pan.
Add onions and garlic and fry.
Add in cooked pasta,some milk and mix.
Add egg and mix.
Add bacon, parmesan cheese and toss everything together.
Add salt and pepper for taste.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (225 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Cheats Carbonara 3/5 (163 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.