Easy Macaroni Cheese For Kids
By Sophie H
This Macaroni Cheese recipe is perfect for kids and a great way to sneak in some vegetables onto the plate!
- Macaroni (or small pasta shapes)
- Plain flour
- Cheddar cheese
- Green veg e.g. broccoli
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook the pasta. Make a white sauce by combining flour and milk, with added cheese melted in (more milk will be needed). Mix together.
Place in an ovenproof dish, top with more grated cheese and place under the grill until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is golden brown.
Serve with the vegetables.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Fajitas 3.4/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.