Ryan's Tomato Pasta
By john french
A quick and easy pasta dish.
- 500g Passata
- 2 tsp Garlic Granules
- 1 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 300g pasta
- 150g bacon or chorizo
- 150g Grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook pasta as per packet instructions
Place passata, herbs and spices in a saucepan and heat gently for 10 minutes stiring regularly.
Whilst pasta and sauce are cooking, cook bacon or choritzo and grate cheese.
Drain pasta and tip into saucepan with the sauce. Mix well.
Divide pasta and sauce between three bowls, top with bacon/choritzo and cheese and serve.
This sauce can be served with spagetti or pasta shapes. This sauce can also be used as the base to bolognese or a pasta bake.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.