- 500g mince
- 1 onion
- 2 stock cubes
- 2 jars Bolognese sauce
- 250g pasta
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Brown the mince.
Add chopped onion and 2 stock cubes to mince and cook for 1 hr.
Drain juices from mince and discard.
Add 2 jars of Bolognese sauce to mince and cook over medium-high heat.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in another pan for 8-10 mins. Then drain.
Add pasta to mince and continue cooking for 15 mins, stirring well.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- No jars spag bol 3.7/5 (121 Votes)
- Ryan's Tomato Pasta 4.3/5 (72 Votes)
- Tomato Pasta Bake with Salad 3.8/5 (21 Votes)