Tagliatelle with prawns in Philadelphia
- 100g Philadelphia
- 1 tbsp oil
- 350g cooked prawns
- 2 tsp Thai curry paste
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 400g canned chopped tomatoes
- A handful of chopped coriander leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the tagliatelle as directed on the package. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and add the prawns. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the Thai curry paste, wine and tomatoes. Allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes, add the coriander and Philadelphia, and leave to simmer.
Drain the pasta and serve with the prawn sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (204 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)