Tortellini with ham and peas
- 250g fresh pasta stuffed (tortellini
- depending on your taste)
- 100g Philadelphia
- 1 thick slice of ham
- 1 tin peas (150g)
- 50 ml of low fat cream
- grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, following the cooking time given on the packet.
Separately, add the Philadelphia and the cream in a saucepan and heat over low heat. Add the drained peas and diced ham. Add salt and pepper and a little grated nutmeg.
Drain the pasta, top with the sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 3.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Tagliatelle with prawns in... 3.4/5 (99 Votes)