Stuffed conchiglionis pasta shells with mince and aubergine
By Cammie du blog 'Le blog de Cammie'
- 1 dozen conchiglioni
- 1 aubergine
- 100g of minced beef
- 50g feta
- 1 tomato
- 1 half onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Mint leaves
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the aubergine into 2 and then put the halves on greaseproof paper. Put the aubergine in a hot oven for about 15 minutes until the flesh is soft and it can be easily removed.
Meanwhile, cook the conchiglioni shells in boiling salted water with a drizzle of olive oil so the pasta does not stick. Respect the cooking time on the packet (about 12 min). Drain the pasta and then run them under cold water.
Remove the aubergine from the oven and hollow them out, keeping only the flesh. Put it in a food mixer with the peeled tomato, mint, onion and garlic.
In a frying pan, brown the beef in olive oil. Once the beef is cooked, add the mixed stuffing and cook for about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and add the feta.
Stuff the pasta with the mixture. They can then be reheated in the microwave or covered in a pan with a little water at the bottom.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding And... 3.2/5 (118 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.