Colourful vegetable lasagne
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
- In a pan, heat the sauce, correcting the seasoning (sugar, salt, pepper, ...)
- Prepare the red pepper:
- grill in the oven, turning regularly, for 15 minutes until slightly blackened.
- Remove from the oven and place it in a freezer bag, close, and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, cut the pepper in two and clean out the centre. Remove the skin (which should come off easily) and cut into pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Clean and cut the carrots into slices, cook in boiling water. Do the same with the pumpkin, cut into strips.
- Cut the courgette and aubergine into small cubes and fry (separately) in a pan with olive oil.
Prepare the white sauce:
- melt the butter, leave to lightly simmer, add the flour, mix and gradually add the milk to thicken, until you get the desired consistency. - Add salt, pepper, nutmeg
The lasagne (in layers)
- tomato sauce, lasagne pasta
- aubergine, courgette, peppers, parmesan, tomato sauce, lasagne
- carrot, pumpkin, nutmeg, lasagne
- etc ...
- Finish with a layer of bechamel, Parmesan and diced mozzarella.
- Put in the oven for 25 min.