Organic pasta twists with basil and parsley coulis
By Alpina Savoie
- 400g oragnic pasta twists
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 100 ml chicken stock (cold)
- 150 ml of olive oil
- 150 ml crème fraiche 35% fat
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the pasta twists as indicated on the packet, in boiling salted water. Drain.
Remove the basil and parsley leaves from the stems and blanch them in boiling water (30 seconds). Leave to cool.
Make the chicken stock by dissolving the cube in hot water, allow to cool.
Make the coulis by blending the basil, parsley, olive oil and cold stock together.
Garnish the bottom of 4 glasses with the coulis. Add the hot pasta twists, previously coated in a little butter and then coat with a drizzle of herb coulis.
Finish with a small dollop of creme fraiche, mixed with a few herbs.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Thick Mushroom Soup with Garlic... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Tomato and mozzarella sticks 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- One Pan Pasta 3/5 (141 Votes)
- Oysters with champagne and caviar 3.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Creat treat with organic apricots 3.8/5 (70 Votes)