Pasta salad full of sunshine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the peppers into 4 wedges. Remove the seeds and white skin. The grill in your oven, skin side up, until they puff up and go brown.
Leave to cool a few minutes, then peel and slice them.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water. Fry the bacon in a nonstick pan.
Add the cooked pasta, peppers, bacon in a bowl and mix with a low fat mayonnaise.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and add basil leaves and chives.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)