- 250 grams of flour
- 6 eggs
- Half liter of milk
- 2 onions
- Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, mix the flour, and the eggs. Mix them well, then mix in the milk.
Cut the onions into slivers,and brown them in a pan on the stove. Once cooked, add them to the flour, milk, and egg mixture.
Place everything in a shallow pan (greased), and then put that in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes at 200°. The mixture should expand and glaze over.
You can fry the onions and add parsley if you like.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.