My granny's macaroni bake
By Marjolaine , blog Encuisinectout
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the macaroni al dente in boiling salted water. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place them in a baking dish.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the macaroni with grated cheese and pour over the egg and cream mixture.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (depending on the size of the dish), then brown under the grill until golden and crispy. Serve piping hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Easy Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.