Strawberry Roly-Poly cake
By Miss miam-miam
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Break the eggs, separating the whites from the yolks. Mix the egg yolks with the sugar, vanilla sugar and flour.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (gas mark 4). Beat the egg whites and fold them gently into the preparation.
Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray, butter it, then spread the dough on top in a rectangle. Bake for 10 minutes.
Turn the cake out on a damp cloth and spread a layer of jam on the cake. Roll up the cake and leave to cool still wrapped in damp cloth.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Swiss Roulade 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Strawberry vanilla maki sushi 3.1/5 (128 Votes)
- Strawberry and vanilla jam 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Charlotte Strawberry and Rhubarb 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Swiss Roll 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Swiss Roll 4/5 (10 Votes)