Rich chocolate truffles to make with children.
- 150g chocolate (which ever type you prefer
- 75g Maderia Cake
- 50g Icing Sugar
- Orange Flavouring
- Chocolate sprinkles and Cocoa powder to decorate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt the chocolate.
Then crumble in the cake and mix in the icing sugar.
Split the mix and add orange flavouring to one half.
Put in the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
Remove from the fridge and roll into balls. Then coat with sprinkles or cocoa powder.
Put back into the fridge to chill for a further hour before eating.
Mix the ingredients together quickly so that the chocolate doesn't start to set.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Christmas Truffles with Amaretto 4/5 (99 Votes)
- Christmas Truffles 4.2/5 (59 Votes)