Pancakes in maple syrup
By Lia022 du blog Délices et supplices
- 280g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 litre of milk
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Maple syrup
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour into a bowl the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Dig a well in centre of the flour and add the milk and eggs. Mix just enough time to bind the mixture then, stirring, add the melted butter. Leave to settle for 20 minutes.
On medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan.
Pour half a ladle of pancake mix into the hot pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until a few bubbles form on the surface of the pancake. Turn the pancake over with a spatula and cook on the other side until golden brown.
If your frying pan is quite big, you can cook 2-3 pancakes at a time.
Enjoy hot, drizzled in maple syrup.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- How to make pefect American... 3.3/5 (141 Votes)