- 1 cup whole wheat chapatti flour
- 1/3 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sweetfreedom (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the dry ingredients well.
Slowly incorporate the water, enough to make a pancake batter.
Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium-high. Pour the batter and cook on both sides until lightly browned.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Pancakes 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Banana Pancakes 3.4/5 (142 Votes)
- How to make pefect American... 3.3/5 (141 Votes)
- Pancakes 4.3/5 (58 Votes)