- Green apples
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the cabbage into small cubes and the green apples into thin slices.
Mix them together and add plentiful of mayonaise.
Toss them together until everything is well-mixed.
Put it into the fridge and serve when chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (198 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.8/5 (122 Votes)