Warm cherry tomato and sweetcorn salad
This salad goes especially well with Mexican dishes as a side
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- Handful of fresh chopped corriander
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- Black pepper
- 1 small onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Chop cherry tomatoes in half and place on oven tray. Add chopped onion.
Mix sweetcorn with oil or butter, then place on same baking tray.
Cook until warm but not crisped. Serve with garnish of coriander and black pepper to taste.
For some reason this salad seems to taste better warm, but you can serve it cold if you prefer.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (463 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (459 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)