Light Spinach Flan without pastry
- 800g frozen spinach
- 300g ricotta
- 75g grated parmesan
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
Thaw the spinach and drain in a colander, squeezing them to get rid of all exess water.
In a bowl mix the spinach with the ricotta, eggs, parmesan and spices. Whisk for one minute. Pour into the mould and bake for 20mins in the oven.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (118 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- No pastry quiche! 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Saint Marcellin & spinach quiche 3.8/5 (59 Votes)