Ricotta, Spinach and Cherry Tomato Pasta Salad
A creamy, filling pasta salad that you can make in minutes
- 500g pasta of your choice (smaller is better)
- 300g fresh spinach
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 150g ricotta cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil the pasta in salted water and leave to cool
Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes into halves or quarters according to your preference. Taking a fork, 'whip' the ricotta to prepare it. Rinse the spinach.
First add the pasta and ricotta, stir until the ricotta has broken up completey, then add the cherry tomatoes and the spinach.
You may want to tear the spinach up a little to make it easier to manage.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Baked Red Onion and Goats Cheese... 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Full English... 3.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Warm cherry tomato and sweetcorn... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Light Spinach Flan without pastry 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Tuna and tomato tart with... 3.7/5 (121 Votes)
- Chickpea pasta salad with basil 3.5/5 (129 Votes)
- Mini Tortellini skewers with... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)