Summer Farfalle Salad
By raverdy perrine
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Cook the pasta as indicated on the packet, in plenty of salted water (1 L = 100g of pasta water), drain and season with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Peel the cucumber and cut into slices. The leave to drain.
3. Core and cut the tomatoes into small dice. Cut the radishes into slices and boiled eggs into quarters.
4. Cut slices of Parma ham and Provolone cheese.
5. In a bowl mix the cream, lemon juice and finely chopped chives.
6. In a large bowl place the lettuce leaves, pasta and all other ingredients. Pour on the sauce and mix with chives before serving.