Mini Tortellini skewers with mustard and dill
By Thal Jantzen
- 1 packet of fresh mozzarella Tortellini (350g)
- 200g mangetout
- Cherry tomatoes
- cut in 2
- For the vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 large tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 large tbsp chopped dill.
- 2 cloves garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the tortellini pasta as directed on the packet. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Put the mangetout in a bowl, cover with cling film, cook in the microwave for 2 minutes, rinse under cold water.
On each wooden skewer, place a mangetout, 1 tortellini and half a cherry tomato. Place all the skewers on a platter and brush generously with the mustard dressing and dill, making sure to turn them over, coating both sides.
Refrigerate for 4 hours, covered with cling film, before serving as an appetiser or starter.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)